Google Gmail for Business
2 weeks ago
For those of you that are now running IceWarp Server V10, and update has been released to V10.1. At the bottom of this post a link to the entire 10.1 features update document is provided. It really is worth a read, so please take a look, download, and enjoy!
A few highlights worth mentioning here:
1. Global Address List – No longer requires Groupware license. The global address list will be available to all users even if the Groupware license is not purchased.
2. Support for Embedded Images - The ability to embed images into messages composed within the WebClient is now possible.
3. Additional Browser Support – Full support for Google Chrome and Opera browsers.
4. Full ActiveSync Support – ActiveSync is now supported for any device with ActiveSync compatibility. (Windows Mobile 5.0-6.5, iPhone, Android, Nokia, and all others.
5. Kaspersky Anti-Virus – There is now full support for Kaspersky anti-virus and customers will be able to choose between the Avast or Kaspersky AV engine when purchasing.
6. Google maps integration – You now can have instant address look up and mapping right from the email.
Here is a link to a What's New in 10.1 document.http://www.icewarp.com/download/IceWarp_10.1_Whats_New.pdf