OK – Spring Break is over and I’m back in the saddle in my office. Time to catch you all up on the latest info and releases. I’ll start with Kerio Connect (formerly Kerio MailServer).
Kerio has a new release of Kerio Connect available. It is now available for download from our here. Changes since our last release;
+ Added support for Nokia N900.
- Calendar event attendee status was not updated in Apple iCal sometimes.
- Contacts synchronized to Apple Address Book using CardDAV could contain incorrect notes.
- Contacts with picture synchronized to Apple Address Book could be duplicated.
- Fixed high client CPU usage when synchronizing contacts with empty pictures to Apple Address Book.
- Domain forwarding for unknown recipients was not working correctly for domain aliases.
- Using a domain alias in sender address could cause email rejection due to a non-existing DNS record.
- Fixed issue with connection to Active Directory LDAP server using the DIGEST-MD5 authentication.
- Calendar application on DROID mobile devices was not synchronized with the server.
- Newly created resources were not synchronized to CardDAV clients. - Fixed issue with contact synchronization from Nokia mobile devices.
- Fixed stability issue caused by overloaded HTTP services.
- Fixed rare crash on server shutdown.
- Some Windows Mobile 6.0 devices could not be configured with Kerio Connect.
- Changing tasks on Nokia phones with Mail for Exchange client could cause synchronization failure.
- Fixed high network overhead when synchronizing Apple AddressBook via CardDAV.
Kerio Outlook Connector (Offline Edition)
- Fixed stability issue when using the mshtml.dll system library.
- Emails could not be sent from Microsoft Outlook running on Windows XP and using SPA authentication.
Kerio Connect Administration
+ Added support for sending reports to Kerio Technologies.
- Group membership could not be changed for users authenticated in a directory service.
- A username in the email address format could not be used for the SMTP relay authentication.
Kerio Sync Connector for Mac
- Certain contacts created in a CardDAV client were not synchronized by Kerio Sync Connector for Mac.
- Fixed compatibility with Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard 64-bit.